Friday, February 28, 2014

Oh I love NDMU

Hey ladies this week has been an NDMU filled week for me and it isn't even over yet! We are looking for a new president for NDMU. So far we have had some great candidates who I know can do the job. I was just thinking about it earlier, my class will have had a new president every year we have been here and honestly it has been such an honor to meet all of the different presidents and I really want this new one to be a mix of all three :). Anyway I visited Annapolis with NDMU's chief of staff for the 4th time I went twice my sophomore year and was even asked to speak in front of our state representatives, which ended up being the best experience ever. This week I went to a hearing to support the program that gives NDMU money to have such great financial aid for students. Walking through the state and senate house in Annapolis really has my mind wondering if I would like to run for congress one day. But I would love to be the president of NDMU way more :). I am so grateful to be apart of such a great community here at NDMU. The faculty and staff here have seen something in me from my freshman year, therefore they keep recommending me for all of these opportunities to represent our school and for that I am truly grateful. My biggest advice to all if you is to get involved, talk to people you would never have before, work hard in class and become apart of organizations and clubs I promise it will pay off one day

No comments:

Post a Comment