Saturday, February 1, 2014

If I do say so myself

Happy Saturday Friends!!! I made it through my first week of this semester. It is crazy to think that a year ago I was only a sophomore here and a year from now I will be getting ready for graduation... Man time flys! Anyway update PitchFit is finally in full swing!! Auditions are Monday February 10th. Auditions are always exciting for me because there is so much hidden talent at this school and when the girls all get together it's just amazing to hear this synchronized sound from so many women from different walks of life. On another note I have so much reading to do for class but class this week helped me realize I would love to plan events and weddings after I graduate... I think I would be good at it if I do say so myself lol

No comments:

Post a Comment