Monday, February 24, 2014

My weekend

Hey girls hey, I have so much exciting news to share. PitchFit had our auditions, they weren't as successful as I wanted them to be however we have a new member who is a freshman with an amazing voice. I had the best weekend ever I found out that I got hired to be a Community Assistant again for next year!! Also I spent my weekend hanging out with friends at Winterfest and it was better than it has ever been. This year they had a Build-a-bear station, bumper cars, laser tag, and ice skating it was such a good time. I also decided to explore around the Towson area and me and my best friend went to the Towson Diner. They have the best breakfast and even better service I enjoyed it there and I would recommend it to anyone! Ok Ladies that is all I have for now until next time ladies Stay fabulous love Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment