Monday, March 31, 2014

Taking Risks

Every week the Community Assistants at Notre Dame have to send in weekly reports and one of the questions is what is one of the lessons you have learned this week, And honestly this week I learned all about taking chances. For some reason all through High School I wanted to be very involve but was too afraid that if I did my grades would suffer. However since I have been at NDMU I am no longer afraid of that I take on so much and sometimes maybe more than what I should but in the end it is all worth it. In life you can't be afraid to take risks or try those things that you have never tried before because you will only regret that you hadn't later on in life. So go ahead take those risks speak your mind and stay true to yourself because it will all pay off 

No comments:

Post a Comment