Monday, December 16, 2013

All that Jaz

All That Jaz. Hey guys, Im Jazmin and I am a very invloved student at NDMU, If you have a question about anything im pretty sure i can answer it or know all the right people you can go to. Music is my life and when I got to NDMU i was very excited to be a part of the Concert Choir and from day one the upper classmen knew I was going to be a great leader in the choir and at this school. Having been spoiled by my highschool choir director and having so many singing groups, I knew just what NDMU needed (or what i needed lol) and that was an Acappella group! My freshman spring semester my bestfriend Norma Gomez and I got together and made it happen. I wasnt sure that I could do it but now it's two years later and we are in my opinion the coolest kids on campus. I love being at this school and in this blog im going to show you what all that JAZ! at NDMU really is about

No comments:

Post a Comment